Work At CultureRoad
At CultureRoad, we believe that travel is not just about seeing new places, but also about experiencing new cultures and creating meaningful connections with people around the world. We are a travel agency that specializes in creating immersive travel experiences that go beyond the typical tourist destinations. Our team is made up of passionate travel experts who are committed to providing our customers with the best possible travel experiences. Whether you are a seasoned traveler or just starting your journey, we invite you to join our team and be a part of our mission to create a more connected and understanding world through travel. On this page, you will find all of our current job opportunities,
CultureRoad began in 2015. It has become your tour operator for destinations hard to reach all over the world. Making contact with the locals, looking beyond the beaten track, and having a full dose of good courage and optimism have brought CultureRoad to where it is today. New destinations are added regularly. Today, CultureRoad continues to excite you with new exotic adventures, unique experiences and wonderful memories.
Current Job Offers
Wanted: Creative Marketing and Communications Intern
Available: now – minimum of 3 months
Based: Utrecht, the Netherlands or remote
Do you have a passion for travel and a creative mindset? Are you eager to show the world that there’s more to a destination than what you see in the media? Then we want you! Here at CultureRoad, we are not your standard travel agency. We go to destinations that are often misunderstood, and our tours aim to show people that there are always two sides to every story. We believe that interacting with locals is one of the best ways to change people’s perceptions.
As our Marketing and Communications Intern, you will be responsible for maintaining our social media channels, researching the potential of a TikTok channel, creating new content for our website, updating current itineraries, and creating amazing content with our image and video database. You will work independently, with support from us.
What we’re looking for:
- A fan of social media – especially Instagram, Facebook (& LinkedIn). You know your way around differnt platforms and the latest developments.
- Excellent photo editing skills, for example Photoshop
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Content knowledge: You know how to structure a website for Google and the customer and where quick wins can be made
- Know how to reach the right audience with the right content: It’s not just about posting updates regularly, but also about engagement and growth
- Nice to have: WordPress knowledge and SEO skills (Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
What we offer:
- A great workplace at one of the most exciting travel companies out there, based in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Learn how to organize tours to hard-to-reach destinations
- Experience the daily activities Travel Organization of the Year 2022 by Columbus Magazine
- Lot of knowledge about the travel industry
- An internship fee of 300 Euros per month
How to apply:
Join our team and make a difference in the world of travel!